Isopropanol 25 litre
Isopropanol (Rubbing Alcohol) | 25 Litre
- Additional information
ISOPROPANOL USES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
For use in the Titration process of Biodiesel
- Cleaning and de-greasing electrical and PC components
- Other electrical uses include;
- PC CPU – HEATSINKS – OVERCLOCKERS ESSENTIALS
- MAGNETIC TAPE HEADS – PCBs – THERMAL GREASE – ARCTIC SILVER
- MONITORS AND FLAT PANELS
- Removing sticky labels and glue
- A disinfectant for food preparation surfaces, table tops, counters, bars and other hard surfaces
- Antiseptic and antibacterial agent
- A general cleaner, oils, dirt, food stains etc. Evaporates quickly and leaves the surface squeaky clean.
- A specialist cleaner – for computer equipment, electronic devices, contact pins, floppy disk drive heads, lenses of LASERS on optical disc drives (DVD CD), removes thermal paste of CPU’s. Cleans printer heads including Thermal Transfer.
- A sterilizer – For sterilizing hands when preparing food or for medical personnel working in surgeries, clinics, First Aid rooms, Nursing Homes, Hospitals etc.
- Sterilizing utensils, equipment etc, eg acupuncturists needles, hairdressers combs etc.
- An anti-foamer and foam inhibitor.
- Can be mixed with fragrances to make air fresheners and deodorants.
- Can be used as a deodoriser for spraying into shoes to eliminate odours.
- Used to make rinse agents for dishwashers.
- A solvent for diluting lacquers, PVC adhesives, dyes and printing inks.
- A graffiti remover for removing inks, markers, lipstick etc.
- A de-icer for locks and windscreens.
- Add to windscreen washer reservoir for a spotless windscreen every time.
- Isopropanol Antifreeze
- A fuel additive for dissolving water or ice in fuel lines.
- Cosmetics – hand lotions, deodorants, aftershaves
For more information please click here.
If used in biodiesel you also maybe interested in our Methanol, click here.