Red Diesel 20 litre
£33.60 – £283.50
Red diesel 20 litre FREE DELIVERY. Also available in 205 litre barrels and bulk deliveries. Red diesel is is also known as gas oil, 35 seconds, medium diesel, heating oil, tractor diesel, cherry, generator fuel, digger fuel and much more.
Used in place of Derv, white diesel for off road applications. Red Diesel is not for road use.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Red diesel 20 litre also available in 205 litre barrels and bulk deliveries. Red diesel is is also known as gas oil, 35 seconds, medium diesel, tractor diesel, cherry, generator fuel, digger fuel and much more.
This fuel is not for road use.
RED DIESEL – RULES CHANGING
- FOR VEHICLES AND MACHINERY USED IN AGRICULTURE, HORTICULTURE, FISH FARM AND FORESTRY. THIS INCLUDES ALLOWING VEHICLES USED FOR ARGICULTURE TO BE USED FOR CUTTING VERGES AND HEDGES, SNOW CLEARANCE AND GRITTING ROADS.
- TO PROPEL PASSENGER, FREIGHT OR MAINTENANCE VEHICLES DESIGNED TO RUN ON RAIL TRACKS
- FOR HEATING AND ELECTRICITY GENERATION IN NON-COMMERCIAL PREMISES – THIS INCLUDES THE HEATING OF HOMES AND BUILDINGS SUCH AS PLACES OF WORSHIP, HOSPITALS AND TOWNHALLS; OFF GRID POWER GENERATION; AND NON – PROPULSION USES ON PERMANENTLY-MOORED HOUSEBOATS
- FOR MAINTAINING COMMUNITY AMATEUR SPORTS CLUBS AS WELL AS GOLF COURSES ( INCLUDING ACTIVITIES SUCH AS GROUND MAINTENANCE, AND THE HEATING AND LIGHTING OF CLUBHOUSES, CHANGING ROOMS ETC. )
- AS FUEL FOR ALL MARINE CRAFT REFUELLING AND OPERATING IN THE UK ( INCLUDING FISHING AND WATER FREIGHT INDUSTRIES), EXCEPT FOR PROPELLING PRIVATE PLEASURE CRAFT IN NORTHERN IRELAND
- FOR POWERING THE MACHINERY ( INCLUDING CARAVANS) OF TRAVELLING FAIRS AND CIRCUSES
Due to the nature of this product we cant arrange any 20 litre returns. UPS wont collect goods from an unregulated location. If you want to return this product you will need to bring it down in person. If you are in any doubt about what you need please message me before buying.
Red Diesel 20 Litre and Other Fuels Overview
Red diesel, cherry or low tax fuel are but a few names for this fuel. Mainly used in plant or agriculture. No difference to road diesel other then a red dye and a lower tax rate. Some times still used on old industrial heaters. Red Diesel 20 litre
Red Diesel 20 litre
Red Diesel 205 litre – See our Barrel Key for easy opening.
Rye Oil Ltd is positioned between the Thames and Shoreham fuel terminals. The extra options this presents gives us the unique ability to provide the best fuel prices for our customers. Rye Oil Ltd now has a fleet of four tankers and two emergency delivery vehicles on the road. This helps us provide better delivery times then ever before. Other then bulk deliveries we can provide 20litre cans and 205litre barrels delivered nationwide. Red Diesel 20 litre.
96% of heating boiler and cookers have been designed to run on this fuel. It is the cheapest of the three fuels we offer, with Gas Oil being the second expensive and Paraffin being the most expensive. Kerosene is also known as 28 second, RBO, heating fuel, heating oil, kero and burning oil. Despite the names its all one product.Red Diesel 20 litre.
There has been a significant increase in vaporising boiler field problems during the past couple of years and many are wondering if the kerosene quality has changed slightly due to the introduction of 1000wppm sulphur. Some people have noticed a difference and had to order a boiler additive to put back in what they have taken out. We offer such additives, please see our shop for Exocet or Topanol.
Paraffin is a premium grade Kerosene. If it will run on Kerosene it will run better on paraffin. Mainly used for green house heaters and other indoor non-vented applications. Burning Paraffin releases no harmful gases. It isn’t however totally odour free, it will give off a faint smell when the fuel is first ignited. If you require a totally odour free and non-hazardous fuel you will find our Odourless Paraffin in our shop.
Red Diesel 20 litre.
Please note that due to hazardous goods shipping restrictions this product is unavailable outside mainland Great Britain.