85w140 GEAR OIL
£63.60 – £492.00
85W/ 140 GEAR OIL is designed for use in hypoid, bevel and spiral gear units, axles and final drives operating under severe conditions and over a wide spectrum of operating temperatures.
- Additional information
85w140 gear oil is designed for use in hypoid, bevel and spiral gear units, axles and final drives operating under severe conditions and over a wide spectrum of operating temperatures.
Through its multigrade viscosity characteristics, it meets the requirements of several automotive manufacturers for cars, vans and commercial trucks or buses. For synchronised manual gearboxes, it should be used only if lubricants of API GL-5 performance level are explicitly recommended for such units.
Spec: For 85w140 gear oil – API GL-5 (eqv. MIL-L-2105D), MAN 342 M2 (160,000 km drain), ZF TE-ML 05A, 7A, 08, 12E, 16,B, C & D, 17B, 19B, 21A, NATO O-226
- Superior viscosity/temperature characteristics offering excellent cold flow properties and enhanced thermal stability.
- Excellent resistance to foaming and corrosion.
- Formulated from high quality base oils and employing sulphur/phosphorous EP additive technology.
- Compatible with the conventional seal materials used with mineral oils.
- Provides effective wear protection even under severe load conditions ensuring longer component life and allowing it to be used in the final drives of most vehicles in a wide range of operating temperatures.
If you want to know the difference between 80w90 and 85w140 this forum is useful.
Any questions, please just ask.
20 Ltrs, 25 Ltrs, 205 Ltrs